SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING
Semi-private training are small groups of 4-6 people. Each session has
a specific theme of either Strength, High Intensity Interval Training,
Boxing, Gymnastic Strength or Rehabilitation.
Yes, strength training will add definition to your muscles and give men and women alike more fit and toned bodies. But working out with weights does so much more:
1. Helps keep the weight off for good this time!
2. Protects bone health and muscle mass.
3. Makes you stronger and fitter.
4. You develop better body mechanics.
5. It plays a role in disease prevention.
6. Boosts energy levels and improves your mood.
7. Translates to more calories burned.
Interval Training (HIIT)
HIIT workouts centre around short bursts of very intense activity, alternating with periods of less strenuous activity or complete rest.
Four key benefits of HIIT that might just persuade you to surrender ten extra minutes in bed in the morning, and opt for a HIIT workout instead:
1. HIIT can give you a day-long metabolism boost.
2. Burn More Fat
3. Appetite Suppression
4. HIIT is an extremely efficient way of squeezing
in a great workout into a short space of time.
Boxing as a fitness activity enables the average person to hone those same athletic skills, all without having to take a punch.
1. Enhanced Cardiovascular Health
2. Improved Total-Body Strength
3. Better Hand-Eye Coordination
4. Decreased Stress
5. Improved Body Composition
PRIMAL STRENGTH TRAINING
If you want to experience your true potential, Primal Strength Training is for you. You’ll be stoked with the ripple effect of benefits through your life, as you retrain your body to move and feel the way it was designed to.
These sessions are never boring. You’ll be focusing your mind as much as your body, using bodyweight and mobility drills to:
- Free up your joints.
- Increase your endurance.
- Improve flexibility.
- Take your strength and movement patterns to levels you didn’t know were possible.
Once you commit to Primal Strength Training, you’ll be blown away with all the amazing things you can do.
Rehabilitation is ideal for those who have a currently or previous injury. Rehabilitation will focus on reducing and limiting pain, increasing range of movement to the injured area and re-intergrating in regular movement patterns.