SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING
Semi-private training are small groups of 4-6 people. Each session has
a specific theme of either Strength, Strength Basics, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) & Boxing.
There are numerous benefits to meditation but most notably are its effect of healing and relaxing the body. Stress plays a massive role in our health and well-being, learning how to minimise this stress not only helps the body loose weight and recovery better but also brings us more peace and happiness.
Yes, strength training will add definition to your muscles and give men and women alike more fit and toned bodies. But working out with weights does so much more:
1. Helps keep the weight off for good this time!
2. Protects bone health and muscle mass.
3. Makes you stronger and fitter.
4. You develop better body mechanics.
5. It plays a role in disease prevention.
6. Boosts energy levels and improves your mood.
7. Translates to more calories burned.
Interval Training (HIIT)
HIIT workouts centre around short bursts of very intense activity, alternating with periods of less strenuous activity or complete rest.
Four key benefits of HIIT that might just persuade you to surrender ten extra minutes in bed in the morning, and opt for a HIIT workout instead:
1. HIIT can give you a day-long metabolism boost.
2. Burn More Fat
3. Appetite Suppression
4. HIIT is an extremely efficient way of squeezing
in a great workout into a short space of time.
Boxing as a fitness activity enables the average person to hone those same athletic skills, all without having to take a punch.
1. Enhanced Cardiovascular Health
2. Improved Total-Body Strength
3. Better Hand-Eye Coordination
4. Decreased Stress
5. Improved Body Composition